Early Bird Pricing through December 31, 2019
Savor your yoga and your life in the arms of this beautiful island… Eat, Play and Flow with Greg & Susan! Save your place today and Getaway to Greece!
- Choose your room type
- Pay your non-refundable deposit
- Pay 2 additional minimum payment amounts.
First payment due by Jan. 10, 2020
Second payment due by April 10, 2020
- Rate for each additional payment per room type:
- Shared Room: 2 payments of $889 per person
- Single Room: 2 payments of $1249 per person
- Couples Room: 2 payments of $1778 for both
NOTE: If minimum payments are not made on time you risk losing your reservation.
“Greece was a muse. It inspired creativity in magical ways that I can’t even begin to understand or explain.”
Reserve Your Spot!
- Deposit (or that portion of a paid-in-full price) is 100% non-refundable.
- Any monies less the deposit paid to and received by Yoga Holmes are fully refundable through end of day, January 10, 2020.
- Between January 11, 2020 and end of day April 10, 2020, any monies paid to and received by Yoga Holmes, less the deposit and minimum first payment are fully refundable.
- Beginning April 11, 2020, no amount is refundable.
- We strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance. Please note that insurance policies vary tremendously and have various critical exclusions. We recommend you choose carefully based on your personal situation.
RETREAT PRICE INCLUDES:
- 7-night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and sea view at the lush Aegialis Hotel & Spa
- Three included experiences
- 30-minute massage
- Tender boat adventure to various beaches
- Authentic Greek cooking class and wine tasting
- Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from Aegialis’ garden
- Dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes (no drinks included)
- Two lunches included with Tender Boat Adventure and the Cooking Class and Wine Tasting!
- Two always optional yoga practices each day (except if excursion timing prevents). Daily meditation and deep-dive vinyasa yoga with break-out sessions and yin and yoga nidra sessions each evening
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- 10% discount on Spa Face & Body Treatments
- Internet access
- VAT, City Tax and Tourist Accommodation Government Tax
RETREAT PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Travel and associated costs to Amorgos Island, Greece.
- All tips for the drivers, guides, maids and other hotel assistance are not-included.
- Alcoholic beverages, non-included drinks, souvenir shopping and laundry services are not included.
- Purchases for meals outside of the group breakfast and dinners.
- Purchases for lunches (with the exception of lunch included with Cooking Class and with the Boat Tender Adventure
- Also not included are: items of a personal nature such as, gifts, toll calls, excess baggage, medical costs, the costs of hospitalization and evacuation from remote areas, travel insurance and additional expenses arising from the delay or extension of a trip due to weather, political disputes, sickness, failure of transportation, or other causes beyond our control.
- Gratuity for any additional services is not included.
- Other non-included items comprise but are not limited to: any other activities, excursions, spa treatments, healing sessions, and tours not included in our package.